Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Gill Pickle 7/7/07





Dusty B hanging out!





I love these kind of pics!






Every year Greg and I are invited to the "Gill Pickle". We meet up with Beth and Dusty. This year Jen and Chris hung out with us too! IT WAS SOOOOOOO HOT this year! I felt bad for Beth. She had to be miserable. She didn't get too far away from the wading pools. My ankles were swelling because of the heat. I could just imagine how hers were! We enjoyed some great bands and got to see a lot of friends that we haven't seen in years!!! And teachers too! The theme was "What happens at the pickle stays at the pickle" If you want to see more pics, check out Beth's blog http://www.thebehringers.blogspot.com/ ! I would have put a picture of Greg in but he was doing something bad to the camera!

No comments: